Thursday 11 November 2010

G-Market Party !

Hey ! Everyone ! I am here now to give you recent appearance of G-Dragon of BIGBANG again. For this time, it's about he again in commercial way. G-Dragon was in the middle of promoting a clothes selling shop or something for a while. There were picture of him in many outstanding clothes released in the name of G-Market. Also, there were videos saying about being CFs of the G-Market. I was very curious what was G-Market or what did it suppose to sell. After the complete video of CF released, I came to the point thinking that the G-Market things must all about a place selling clothes that is inspired by G-Dragon himself and also not by him. I got many pictures of him wearing many clothes and also picture of promoting stuff. Here are them.



















I had those pictures for some time and before I really know what G-market is look like, but only after looking at the main commercial video. The video starts with G-Dragon in two set of dressing swapping in and out. He also appears in many other different clothes through out the video, and for sure with a song. You know what, Korean like using songs in advertisement. I think that they think it helps people remember the commercial better. Also, the songs are available to download from many sources without much concern. For me I don't really much like this commercial video. I think they (the marketing team whatever) did not put much efforts into making the video, for many scenes just look like the video of his song, A Boy (can be watched below). His fans will certainly watch this and they will notice that. Not only the video, the song also quite isn't melodious. The song is so plain and short. However, I will still put the video for you to watch here. Check it out!



From my given opinion, I can say that not everything that G-Dragon is about impresses me. I do really care about the quality of the work, but normally if he works his, it will come out just marvelous. Moreover, one thing that has never changed is that he is nice with his smile, and he is cute in his personality as usual. My eyes look only at him >,,<

MrNevan

Credit: G-Dragon: Shine a Light on facebook.com for being a good source.
The link: http://www.facebook.com/gdragon.shinealight

No comments:

Post a Comment